It’s important to take time to step back to rejuvinate and replenish yourself. A time for reflection, for looking within, assessing and setting intentions. For some it can be a certain activity or ritual that helps them feel relaxed and replenished and for some it can be a certain place. We wanted to share a few tips on how to make a rad boho inspired space to wind down, reflect on your journey and just relax.
1. Location, location, location. The space can be small or large, inside or out as long as it encourages a peaceful mindset, a place to replenish your mind, body & soul.
2. Find inspiration in what you love. Chose what smells, sounds, looks, and feels good to you. Things that give you energy, inspire you. This could be comfy cushions, scarves, blankets, vision boards, art, stones & crystals, essential oil diffusers. You name it.
3. Journal. Have something you can write on, to record any questions, feelings or inspirations from your day. It gives you a chance to express yourself and allows you to dig deep, reflect and encourages you to relax and unwind.
4. Add plants & flowers, they increase energy, color & oxygen. Different colours represent different feelings & emotions, include colours that align with your intentions.
5. It is important to enter your space with your intentions clear, to leave the chaos outside of your space, so as to allow cultivation of only your truest potential.
Remember that this space is yours, created by your intuition. Honour that intuition, let it flow through you, don’t be afraid to make alterations to your space at anytime as you progress through your journey.