A remarkable full moon in Sagittarius is coming up on May 26, 2021
It occurs on the same day, within the same hour, of the largest planet in our solar system, Jupiter, turning stationary direct.
The key themes are truth, expansion, and collaboration.
Here’s how we can work in alignment with the energies of this full moon:
- Connect with your purpose and big “why”. Once your highest vision is made crystal clear in your mind during this full moon, make sure that what you feel in your body feels good in your heart as you envision it. If there is no emotion or no connection sensed, seek a new image in your inner eye until you receive the aligned vision AND the sensation of what you are here to create and experience. It will feel exciting, expansive, delicious or light (e.g. like a relief) in your body. Then, tune into this expansive feeling for a few moments, breathe it all in, and allow all levels of your being to experience this as a new reality.
- Increase your reach. It’s a fantastic week to reach 3 times further and to connect with like-hearted communities and exciting collaborators. For example, share your blog or video in 3 new groups, or engage with 3 influencers that you appreciate. The energy of this full moon and stationary Jupiter can help you amplify your inspiring message many times.
- Spruce up your sacred space or your 2017 vision board (we are exactly halfway through the year now – yay!) or look for one new inspired visual that holds the vibration or intention of what you are looking to create this year in a bigger way. It can also be a new crystal or a sacred item that carries high-vibrational energy for you. Let it help you connect with the energy of expansion and self-belief on this highly-activating full moon.
- Embrace a new community. This full moon has the power of bringing communities, destined partners, and allies who share a common purpose together, even if they come from diverse paths. With Venus and Mars in a harmonious aspect, and Jupiter stationary in social and partner-oriented Libra, we are invited to expand our beliefs around the meaning and value of teamwork, contribution, and commitment in partnerships. To choose to work together even when we are not ready to fully trust or surrender to the unknown. There is a mystical quality to trusting our team, partner, and universe during this time, becoming acutely aware of that one excuse that can divert us from the path and still take a big leap forward (Jupiter quincunx Neptune).
- Release, release to feel lighter on this full moon. Remember to do some releasing work. The full moon is exact at 9:10 am EDT (Eastern Time Zone) on June 9th, however, there will also be a very helpful alignment in the evening hours to help you tune in to the energy of emotional freedom and release what’s holding you back (the Moon aligns with the highly-potent Galactic Centre and Saturn as it approaches a trine with liberating Uranus exactly 12 hours later). The “when” and the “how” of the releasing ritual are not as critical. It is your intention to release that is most important (i.e. all energies, thoughts, emotions that no longer support your joyous expansion).