1. Life is short (live it)
2. Giving is receiving.
3. You heal in quiet and solitude.
4. You are never alone.
5. Forgive yourself.
6. Chocolate is not a bad word.
7. No dream is too weird.
8. To do yoga, you don’t have to “do” yoga.
9. You are loved.
10. The purpose of life is whatever you want it to be.
11. You will never regret a workout.
12. You will never say you travelled too much.
13. Express yourself.
14. Call people you love and haven’t spoken to for awhile.
15. If you love someone, tell them.
16. If it feels wrong, it’s probably wrong.
17. You can be a hippy at heart and wear a business suit each day.
18. Wine is made of fruit. (that said)
19. Bras are overrated (especially on weekends)
20. Art is whatever you think it is.
21. Feel your feet settle into the earth each day.
22. Get in your body and stay there.
23. There are no rules.
24. Anything green is probably a good idea.
25. Turn off your computers and phones as much as possible.
26. Go to the beach. (and don’t bring your phone)
27. Paint something (anything will work)
28. Write something (a journal will do perfectly)
29. That thing that scares you, try it.
30. Take singing lessons (or whatever other lesson you long to try)
31. Meditate (or atleast attempt to once in awhile)
32. Take steps towards freedom each day.
33. Live with less. (get rid of clutter in all aspects of your life)
34. Get a life coach. Just do it and you will understand.
35. Have a flight booked somewhere at all times
36. Always have another girlfriend date planned
37. Surprise people with things/experiences
38. Carry a water bottle.
39. Recycle, compost, conserve.
40. Best honest with yourself.
41. Be honest with others.
42. Know when to walk away from anything
43. Know when to stick it out.
44. Listen to your heart
46. Forgive them.
48. Play board games.
49. Take long walks.
50. Go on spiritual journeys.
51. Write hand written letters to people.
52. Look in the mirror and talk to yourself here and there.
53. Live somewhere else for a bit.
54. Carry a book.
55. Carry a crystal (or 3)
56. Actually USE your mala beads.
58. Think bigger.
59. Cry. Really let yourself cry.
60. Talk it out.
61. Hang out in nature.
62. Aspire to be wise
63. Create a sacred space.
64. Create boundaries that work for you.
65. Embrace change
67. Diffuse essential oils.
68. Do something extremely generous for someone else.
69. Save your money (put a certain % away each month)
70. Always be learning.
71. Do something crazy (Trapeze will do)
72. Use your vacation time.
73. Call your parents, siblings and family members.
74. Host dinner parties.
75. Plant something.
76. Cook. Bake. Create something in the kitchen.
77. Go to local markets.
78. Speak your mind.
79. Chat with strangers in coffee shops.
81. Enter a contest or buy a lottery ticket just once.
82. Get a massage or reflexogy treatment. Release.
84. Believe in yourself.
86. Go on an adventure.
87. Follow your intuition.
88. Eat Dessert with no guilt.
89. Have faith.
90. If you’re struggling ask for help.
91. If you’re thriving, help someone else.
92. Hold hands.
93. Leave a legacy.
95. Love. Really, really, really love.
96. Comfort someone.
97. Random act of kindness. Do it.
100. Find a mentor.
101. Mentor someone else.
102. Be in Gratitude.
103. Be empowered.
104. Splurge on something that one time.
105. Believe in magic.
106. Don’t avoid things.
107. Don’t procrastinate.
108. Never give up
Lots of love from www.tinydevotions.com